Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a professional Orthopaedic team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full time positions are available - night duty.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the promotion of health and well-being of all patients, through the delivery of optimal, safe, compassionate and effective quality nursing care on the Ward.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within orthopaedic unit;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development.
Hospital, located in Sydney CBD, is an acute facility providing a wide range of general and specialist medical and surgical services as well as a young adult mental health service. Hospital's Surgical Services Department consists of 2 cardiac catheter labs, 8 operating theatres in the main Operating Theatre area and 5 operating theatres and a procedure room in the Day Surgery Unit. Orthopaedic Unit consists of 50 beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.