Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the supportive and friendly staff in the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Southern Sydney.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes. You will be working in an environment that is friendly, supportive and patient focused. Onsite training will be offered, with ongoing educational support throughout your career.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience within a theatre environment
- Scrub / Scout experience for a variety of cases including Orthopaedic and Endoscopy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills
- Must be available to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available
- Flexible rostering
- Ongoing education
- Great central location close to public transport
- Friendly work environment
The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
The hospital is a modern 141 bed medical / surgical facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.