Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with previous scrub experience to join the dynamic instrument circulating team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidenced based care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an operating theatre setting
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing desirable
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 11 operating theatres and an Endoscopy suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.