Excellent opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Registered Nurses to work in the Operating Suites at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- Recent experience in the Operating Suite within an acute care facility;
- Experience in Cardiac Hybrid Lab or Angio Labs highly desired;
- Understanding of the Australian College of Peri-operative Nurses (ACORN) Standards and National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing workloads within a complex environment;
- Be a role model for safe practice and be committed to high quality patient care;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility and provides a wide range of health services including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.