Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and enthusiastic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the dynamic and dedicated team at a private hospital in Illawarra region. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in Peri-operative nursing - minimum 5 years;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service, with a focus also on education, and clinical excellence.
Hospital, located north of Wollongong, is a private rehabilitation, medical and palliative care facility. The hospital is equipped with an 18 metre hydrotherapy pool, a large physiotherapy and exercise gym, occupational therapy department and a day patient area.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.