An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Senior Registered Nurse to join the Intensive Care Unit at the private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and provision of Clinical care of the ICU patients
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years Post Graduate experience in a local ICU;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs, demonstrating passion in delivering an exceptional patient experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment;
- Flexibility to work varying shifts over a 7 day service.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. Hospital has 19 bedded Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.