An excellent opportunity exists for experienced senior Registered Nurse with strong leadership skills to join the medical team at the private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and provision of clinical care of the patients on Medical Ward
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
The Registered Nurse will fulfil their role within the Unit with the support of the Nurse Unit Manager and Clinical Nurse Educator.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Medical Registered Nurse in an acute care setting
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a high acuity facility. The Medical Ward consists of 24 beds specialising in the care of acute medical patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.