An excellent opportunity exists for a highly skilled and experienced Registered Nurse to work across all shifts within the medical / surgical wards and high dependency unit at a private hospital in regional NSW.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 4 years recent acute medical /surgical ward experience;
- Demonstrated recent acute medical/surgical ward experience;
- Verified excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to work all shifts;
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team;
- Evidence of current clinical competencies e.g cannulation, pain management;
- Recent high dependency experience desirable;
- Current ALS;
- In charge experience desirable.
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
Hospital, located in Tamworth region, is a Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres and a large procedure room and a High Dependency Unit. Hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.