An exciting opportunity exists for a highly skilled Surgical Registered Nurse with previous experience in Orthopaedic Surgery to join the supportive team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a Permanent Part Time role working up to a minimum of 52 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Orthopaedics/Surgical;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.