Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with previous experience in a surgical setting to join the Medical / Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of a patient;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- High level of flexibility and adaptability;
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes;
- Current Police Check;
- Tertiary Certificate or Advanced Diploma in relevant speciality where relevant;
- Computer literacy.
Hospital provides employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health and leisure choices;
- Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program;
- Subsidised meals;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located in north Brisbane, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services. Key surgical specialities of the unit include: Colorectal, Orthopaedics, Plastics Breast and Endocrine, General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.