Exciting opportunities are available for experienced Registered Nurses to join a busy surgical unit at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience
- Recent experience in acute surgical nursing involving the following specialities: Colo-rectal, Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic, Vascular and Bariatric Surgery
- Proven ability to work in multi-disciplinary team
- Proven ability to work to professional standards within busy clinical environment
- Advocate to quality improvement
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload with excellent time management and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards
- Knowledge of contemporary WHS & Infection Control practice
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital that has 10 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. Hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.