Surgical Registered Nurses | Darwin
Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic Registered Nurses with previous surgical experience to join the professional and progressive Medical / Surgical team at a private hospital in Darwin.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager and team to ensure care is patient centred and delivered with empathy and respect
- Providing safe, high quality care that meets best practice standards
- Participation in the hospitals quality program
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound clinical skills with recent experience in Medical / Surgical nursing
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
Hospital, located in Darwin, is a 104 bed acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.