Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Surgical Registered Nurses to work at a private day surgery in Southern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement Process
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Enjoyable social events
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available
- Great central location
The day surgery, located in Southern Sydney, is a purpose built stand-alone Day Surgery facility with 2 fully equipped Operating Theatres offering a full range of Day Surgical procedures including Ophthalmic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Dental and Gastroenterology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.