Excellent opportunities have become available for skilled surgical Registered Nurses to join a surgical ward at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- Minimum 2 years’ surgical experience;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer-focused;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care;
- Ability to manage shift work (including, day & night shifts) over 7 days.
Hospital, located in Sydney, provides high-quality services for both public and private patients. There are two private surgical wards with 30 to 32 beds and a broad and diverse patient case-mix. The Surgical team involves 24/7 service on a full rotating roster.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.