Theatre Clinical Floor Coordinator | Sydney
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced operating theatre nurse who possesses great leadership skills to oversee the efficient and smooth running of the Operating Theatre Suite at a private hospital in Sydney.
The right candidate will need a demonstrated ability to actively oversee the utilisation of the operating suite, ensuring efficient changeover of cases and minimise downtimes and delays.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in Peri-operative Nursing
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of peri-operative services
- Proven leadership skills and motivational abilities
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and ensure patient safety through the provision of safe practice
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Flexible Family friendly roster
- Employee Benefits Club
- Corporate discounts including health fund
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an 89 bed acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 7 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardio-thoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.