An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Instrument Circulating Registered Nurse with leadership skills to join a dynamic theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to ACORN standards and Hospital policy and procedure
- Providing evidenced based nursing care
- Providing clinical expertise and depth to the ENT theatre teams
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring e-learning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 4 years’ post graduate experience in scrub/scout roles in peri-operative environment in ENT
- Demonstrated ability act as a patient advocate
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to teach and preceptor staff
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including evenings, on call and ad hoc Saturdays
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a modern 277 bedded high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 13 state of the art operating theatres and a standalone Endoscopy suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.