An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic nursing leader to support a Theatre NUM with a theatre floor coordinating at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Theatre Floor Coordinator you will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of the Operating Suite, maintaining a cohesive work and communication network with Peri-operative staff and the wider clinical team.
- Compliment and support management within the multidisciplinary department
- Responsible for staffing allocations and replacement and roster preparation
- Take on operational responsibilities in the absence of the Nurse Unit Manager
- Promote excellence in clinical practice and safe patient care
- Provide leadership and support to the nursing and support services in the Operating Theatres
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post Graduate Qualification in Peri-operative Nursing
- Recent experience as a Floor Coordinator desirable
- Sound clinical knowledge, demonstrated leadership and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Knowledge of National Standards and the Accreditation process
- A high performer who is patient focused, motivated and thrives working in a team
Hospital is is the largest and newest state of the art private hospital in Melbourne’s bayside suburbs, providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.