An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse who is interested in ensuring the smooth running of the Theatre Operating services at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful applicant will from time to time be required to act up in the role of the Peri-operative Manager. This role works closely with the Peri-operative Services Manager to help shape the peri-operative services, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and strategic objectives. As the Theatre Coordinator you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Theatres including coordination of staff, problem solving and acting as a resource person.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience;
- Specialist knowledge with experience and skills to deliver competent, quality care at an advanced level;
- Willingness to undertake procedural and managerial tasks to support the NUM in achieving unit and hospital goals;
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills;
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills within a strong multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Act as a resource person and role model to other staff;
- Sound understanding of professional & legislative requirements in a health care setting;
- Proficiency with the use of computers including corporate systems;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving and conflict resolution;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Previous experience as a NUM/Clinical Nurse and/or Floor Coordinator is desirable.
The department offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a fun, friendly work environment.
You will be provided with:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- Support from executive management;
- Professional development and promotional opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Free Parking.
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, is an acute care facility with a reputation for providing quality health care services to the Sunshine Coast community. Hospital offers a range of medical and surgical services and is well supported by Operating Theatres, Endoscopy Suite, High Dependency Care, Intensive Care, Renal Dialysis, Oncology and a busy Emergency Department. The Operating Suite comprises 3 theatres plus an endoscopy suite. The CSSD is a separate department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.