An exciting opportunity has become available for a Theatre Floor Manager to work across 4 Operating Theatres and the Day Surgery Unit at a private hospital in regional QLD. The successful candidate will commence in February 2019.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Peri-operative Nursing
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage customer focused teams
- Ability to provide operational and clinical expertise to monitor and drive successful outcomes
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply quality improvement and organisational change.
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Access to Employee Club & corporate discounts including discounted Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional Uniforms
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services. The hospital specialises in Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, IVF, General Medicine and Mental Health.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.