Theatre Registered Nurse – Cardiac Catheter | Brisbane
Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with recent Cardiac Catheter experience at a hospital in Brisbane. Full time and part time positions are available.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate professional experience and will play a leading role in providing outstanding patient-centred care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years knowledge and experience within a Cardiac Catheter environment
- Completion of relevant qualification ie Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Advanced clinical assessment and application skills
- Demonstrated clinical problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
The successful candidate will get an access to a range of benefits including:
- Generous salary packaging options which increase your take home pay;
- Exceptional professional development opportunities and exciting career paths in both clinical and leadership streams;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Discounted on-site parking and facilities
- Access to staff gym
- Access to internal job opportunities
Hospital, located in Brisbane, is a 250 bed facility that include 15 theatres, 3 cardiology catheter laboratories, endoscopy suites, an intensive care unit and emergency centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.