Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to work within spacious, modern fully integrated Operating Suites at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the Theatre nurse you will be responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based peri-operative nursing care to individuals / patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the peri-operative unit. You will plan, assess, implement and evaluate the operative nursing care of the patient in collaboration with surgeon, anaesthetist and other members of the theatre team.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in peri-operative nursing;
- Post graduate qualifications in Peri-Operative Nursing;
- High level of customer service;
- Be able to show effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Show an ability to work efficiently in a professional multi-disciplinary team environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.