Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to work within spacious, modern fully integrated Operating Suites at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Theatre nurse you will be responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based peri-operative nursing care to individuals / patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the peri-operative unit. You will plan, assess, implement and evaluate the operative nursing care of the patient in collaboration with surgeon, anaesthetist and other members of the theatre team.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in peri-operative nursing
- Post graduate qualifications in Peri-Operative Nursing
- High level of customer service
- Be able to show effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Show an ability to work efficiently in a professional multi-disciplinary team environment
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.