Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and highly motivated Anaesthetic and PACU Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years recent anaesthetic
- Previous PACU experience
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- Flexibility and availability to work across all shift requirements of the department including on call requirements.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The 5 modern operating theatres are equipped with the latest technical equipment, supporting minor and complex surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.