Exciting opportunities exist for Anaesthetic & Recovery Nurses to join the professional team within the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years of Nursing experience in anaesthetics & recovery
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.