Exciting opportunities exist for Anaesthetic & Recovery Nurses to join the professional team within the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years of Nursing experience in anaesthetics & recovery;
- Anaesthetic nursing experience with major surgical specialties: example: cardiothoracics, neurosurgery, CCL, major orthopaedics, paediatrics, bariatrics and major general;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Graduate Certificate in Anaesthetics or equivalent desirable;
- Recent PACU nursing experience desirable;
- Experience within an endoscopy unit desirable.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.