Theatre Registered Nurses – Anaesthetic / Recovery | Sydney
Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic and/or recovery experience to join the team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Permanent full time and part time positions are available.
The right candidate will be committed to the provision of quality health care in a team environment.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum one year’s experience in a hospital theatre environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Post graduate peri-operative qualification desirable
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a 109-bed facility, which provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.