Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated and professional team at a private hospital in regional QLD.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience in a theatre environment
- A strong focus on patient centred, evidence based nursing care
- Ability to collaborate and consult with individuals, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Access to Employee Club & corporate discounts including discounted Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional Uniforms
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services. The hospital specialises in Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, IVF, General Medicine and Mental Health.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.