Theatre Registered Nurses – Cardio-thoracic | Perth
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Registered Nurse to join the professional Cardiac team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive clinical experience in the Peri-operative setting with advanced knowledge and clinical skills in cardiac
- Show leadership, support and team work during times of change and conflict and effectively manage rapidly changing and unpredictable events in the department
- Ability to build rapport with all members of the team including visiting medical officers and medical representatives
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The hospital is fully accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), a national accreditation body that ensures hospitals provide the highest standards of service.
The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering a range of specialities including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.