Theatre Registered Nurses | Melbourne
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in the perioperative setting
- Flexibility and availability to work across all shift requirements of the department, including twilight and on call requirements
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentor and guide the performance of all team members including new, junior, graduates and undergraduates staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The specialty surgical areas cover a wide range of specialties including Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, General Surgery, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Urology and Plastic & Reconstructive surgery. The Unit consists of 30 Medical / Surgical Beds and 3 HDU beds.
The five modern operating theatres are equipped with the latest technical equipment, supporting minor and complex surgery. For acutely ill patients or following major surgery, the three bed High Dependency Unit provides constant care and supervision to patients requiring specialist attention.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.