Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated Registered Nurses with previous peri-operative orthopaedic experience to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients as they undergo their procedures with your focus being on Orthopaedic procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, medical officers, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for the clients.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years recent scrub scout experience;
- Orthopaedic specialty experience is key to this role.
- Proven recent experience in acute perioperative services will be essential
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The 5 modern operating theatres are equipped with the latest technical equipment, supporting minor and complex surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.