Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated and professional team at a private hospital in regional QLD.
As the Peri-operative Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Manager and Theatre Team to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the department and the Hospital.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in Peri-operative Nursing - minimum 3 years
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literacy
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Access to Employee Club & corporate discounts including discounted Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional Uniforms
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services. The hospital specialises in Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, IVF, General Medicine and Mental Health.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.