Urology Scrub Registered Nurse | Sydney
An exciting opportunity has become available for experienced Urology Scrub Scout Registered Nurse who has the skills required to work in the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Urology scrub experience
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and ensure patient safety through the provision of safe practice
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.