An exciting opportunity exists for a professional, highly motivated and dedicated Registered Nurse Grade 5 to undertake the role of After Hours Coordinator at a private hospital in Shepparton. This is a Permanent Part-Time position with negotiable hours.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the After Hours Coordinator, you will be accountable for effective, efficient and timely bed management strategies, patient flow and resource allocation after hours. You will be working with and supporting other managers in planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the hospital. This is a hands-on role and may support a clinical workload depending on shift rotations. This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- ASL qualifications or working towards;
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care;
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice;
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Postgraduate studies in an appropriate speciality or management qualifications will be highly regarded;
- To be successful, you will need to be available to work a 7-day rotating roster across primarily evenings/nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.