An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced nursing coordinator to join the professional team at a private hospital in Northern Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator, you will be responsible for overall hospital coordination and leadership, including managing human, economic, material and clinical resources. You will be accountable for effective, efficient and timely bed management strategies, patient flow and resource allocation.
You will be working with and supporting other managers in planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the hospital. You will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services, Clinical Services Coordinator and Clinical Managers to organise high-quality care delivery across the hospital.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years recent acute hospital experience;
- Previous experience in management and leadership roles;
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- An understanding of human resource management practices;
- Knowledge related to legislation and policy that governs nursing practice and contemporary nursing issues;
- An ability to act as an effective role model in the area of clinical practice;
- Computer literacy;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS)
- Postgraduate qualifications in a business, management or clinical field are desirable.
- paid parental leave,
- salary packaging,
- career progression,
- flexible working hours,
- training and skills development.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Northern Adelaide, is a private facility offering an extensive range of surgical services, cancer services, maternity and palliative and end of life care. The Intensive Care Unit and High Dependency Unit provide special care and monitoring for patients with serious medical and surgical conditions. The intensive care facility is supported 24/7 by specialists offering high medical care for critically ill patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.