An exciting opportunity exists for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurse to provide after-hours leadership and management of the nursing team and hospital at a private mental health facility near Brisbane. This position is for 64 hours per fortnight.
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the ward and departments;
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Coordinate patient admissions;
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Tertiary Qualification in a health-related discipline or management (desired);
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements (desired);
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- People leadership skills, including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary based on the years of relevant nursing experience and numerous benefits, including training and education, subsidised meals or free onsite parking.
Hospital is located 22km north of Brisbane and is an acute facility specialising in a wide range of mental health services. It provides a range of inpatient, day patient and specialty mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.