An excellent leadership opportunity has become available for a senior nurse to become a pivotal member of the health care team, providing after-hours leadership and management at a private rehabilitation centre in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) of wards and departments;
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Coordinate patient admissions;
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Tertiary Qualification in a health-related discipline or management (desired);
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements (expected);
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- People leadership skills, including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios.
The hospital offers flexible work arrangements, ongoing learning, a comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties and an advantageous working experience.
The Rehabilitation Centre, located in eastern South Melbourne, is a rehabilitation facility offering an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient services. The specialties include multi-trauma, orthopaedics, stroke, cardiac, restorative, respiratory, pain management and acquired brain injury (ABI).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.