An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to undertake the role of an After-Hours Coordinator at a private hospital in Melbourne. This role will suit an experienced clinical manager looking to advance into the wider scope of hospital management. This is a permanent Part-Time Night Duty role working 60 hours per fortnight.
As an After-Hours Coordinator, you will be accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the hospital after-hours. You will support and encompass planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services within the hospital. You will be working with and supporting other Shift leaders in the absence of the Director of Clinical Services, and other clinical managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
To be a successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care along with proven leadership experience;
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice;
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Post-graduate studies in an appropriate speciality or management qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Able to manage your time effectively complete allocated tasks.
To be successful you will need to be available during to work a 7 day rotating roster across primarily nights.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, 3 procedure rooms, large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services. The ward specialises in Bariatric, Plastics, ENT and Orthopaedic patients with a significant Paediatric presence.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.