An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic nursing leader to join the management team at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator, you will be accountable for the efficient and effective operational management of all human and material resources within Nursing Services after hours. You will support and encompass planning to implement and evaluate practices, policy compliance, processes and services within the hospital. You will be working with and supporting Shift leaders in the absence of the NUM and other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Minimum 5 years of postgraduate experience within acute care;
- Sound understanding of contemporary Human Resources Management practices;
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services, including Surgical Services, Respiratory, Renal, Palliative Care, Oncology, Rehabilitation and General Medicine. Hospital has two operating theatres and one procedure room with a case mix of General Surgery, Colorectal, Urology, ENT, Orthopaedics and Oral Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.