An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced nursing manager to provide after-hours leadership and management of the nursing team at a private hospital in Wangaratta. This is a Permanent Part-Time role - 40 hours per fortnight with extra hours negotiable.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator, you will be accountable for the efficient and effective operational management of all human and material resources within Nursing Services after hours. You will support and encompass planning to implement and evaluate practices, policy compliance, processes and services within the hospital. You will be working with and supporting Shift leaders in the absence of the NUM and other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Minimum 3 years of postgraduate experience within acute care;
- CCU/HDU experience is highly desirable;
- Sound understanding of contemporary Human Resources Management practices;
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Health Administration and/or Management desirable.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in rural Victoria, is an acute medical /surgical facility equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology. The hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has a modern 4-bed High Dependency Unit with the best up to date monitoring systems, 23 Medical/Surgical Inpatient rooms and 6 Bed Rehabilitation Unit. The facility is regarded as one of the regions premier orthopaedic hospitals specialising in joint replacement surgery. Other specialities include obesity surgery, general surgery, general medicine, plastics, urology, ear, nose and throat, oral/maxillofacial, ophthalmology, gynaecology and endoscopy.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.