An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Registered Nurse to join the leadership team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. It's a permanent part-time position - 60 hours per fortnight.
As an After Hours Nurse Coordinator, you will be accountable for the efficient and effective operational management of the 253-bed hospital after-hours. You will support and encompass planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services. You will be working with and supporting other Shift leaders and clinical managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice, and legislative requirements. You will lead a passionate team of nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. This role reports directly to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care;
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice;
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Post-graduate management qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Available during to work a 7-day rotating roster across evening/night shifts.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24/7;
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services delivered in the modern and well-equipped facility including general surgery, urology, gynaecology and orthopaedics, plastics, thoracic, bariatric, ENT, vascular and cardiac surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.