Excellent opportunities currently exist for dynamic Registered Nurses with Anaesthetic/PACU experience to join the professional Recovery team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be joining the state-of-the-art Recovery ward supporting patients following their procedures. You will be becoming part of a passionate team of clinical professionals. On-shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in anaesthetic/PACU nursing;
- Any specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
The Hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Specialties offered include General, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, with Early Parenting and Day Oncology units.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.