Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Anaesthetic & Recovery Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre team at a private day surgery in Sydney. Part-time positions are available (32 hours per fortnight).
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working across 2 operating theatres covering a range of specialities including plastics, endoscopy, urology, dental and Ophthalmics, supporting the Anaesthetic services for procedures within theatres and recovery. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Anaesthetics/Recovery in an operating theatre;
- Experience in recovery (Desirable);
- Evidence of Advance Life Support and Resus-for-Kids;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
The Day Surgery is a dedicated day procedure centre located centrally in the Sutherland Shire offering a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for a wide range of procedures that do not require an overnight stay in hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.