An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the Anaesthetics/Recovery team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working across both the Anaesthetics and Recovery teams throughout the operating theatres. You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- 2 years prior nursing experience in Anaesthetics/Recovery;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital is, located in the Sutherland Shire, is a modern Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.