Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the perioperative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be supporting the Nurse Unit Manager and Nursing Team in the provision of excellence in clinical outcomes including initiatives to improve the safety and quality of clinical care whilst working closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Recent experience in a theatre setting - a minimum of 3 years
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team.
The hospital offers a family-friendly environment with short shifts including later evening shifts to assist with work/life balance and also fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.