Exciting opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Perioperative Services at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, you will provide care to patients undergoing Anaesthesia for their procedures. You will be supported and guided by the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager, and shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of post-registration anaesthetic experience is essential;
- Nursing experience in an acute care setting;
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes;
- Problem-solving skills and a commitment to continuous improvement;
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills;
- Ability to successfully work as a team member.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a modern acute care facility with extensive on-site facilities. The Perioperative Services consist of 19 Operating Rooms with a first and second stage recovery area.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.