Excellent opportunities currently exist for dynamic Registered Nurses with Anaesthetic experience to join the professional Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in anaesthetic nursing;
- Any specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Specialties offered include General, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, with Early Parenting and Day Oncology units.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.