Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join a friendly and dynamic team within the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Wollongong. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Anaesthetic nursing in an acute care setting;
- Preferred previous experience in Paediatric anaesthesia and Invasive anaesthesia;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility to work shift work.
The right candidate will be offered:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital, located in Wollongong, is an acute facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, 9 operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit. Operating Theatres offer the following specialities: Robotic Surgery; Urology; Orthopaedics; Neuro Surgery; General Surgery and ENT.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.