Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic experience to join a hospital in Cairns. The positions available are Permanent with hours ranging from part-time up to full-time depending on candidate availability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Operating Theatre Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered. As a part of Perioperative services within the Anaesthetics team, you will have the chance to work across the full scope of the surgical services. The hospital has an extensive range of surgical services including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Operating Theatre Manager.
The successful applicant would have previous extensive experience in a perioperative environment and meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 2 years of perioperative experience in Anaesthetics;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement
The hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.