An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Anaesthetic Registered Nurse to join the Cardiovascular Lab at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a permanent part-time opportunity to work a minimum of 57 hours per fortnight.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent previous anaesthetics experience;
- Recent relevant clinical experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care/perioperative setting;
- Excellent time management skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach to optimal patient care;
- Basic understanding of infection control principles.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services. The Cardiac Cath Lab is the largest private cardiac centre on the Gold Coast offering access to some of the latest in cardiac technology. The Cardiothoracic Surgical Services include a dedicated Cardiac Theatre, 12-bed high technology Intensive Care Unit and a fully integrated step-down Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.