Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic experience to join a professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne. There are multiple permanent Full Time and Part-Time roles available for nurses trained in Anaesthetics.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an acute care setting, with proven experience in Anaesthetics/PACU;
- Flexibility and availability to work across all shift requirements of the department including twilight and/or weekends as required;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Knowledge of current theatre specific standards;
- Post-graduate perioperative qualifications desired.
The hospital offers amazing employee benefits, including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
Hospitals, located in Melbourne's south-east suburbs, are acute facilities offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.